- India’s aviation industry is largely untapped with huge growth opportunities.
- In the coming 20 years, Indian companies will buy 2,100 new planes worth US$ 290 billion. Also, domestic air traffic in India is expected to cross 150 million in FY19, on the back of unprecedented capacity induction by airlines.
- In the present scenario around 115 domestic airlines and above 60 international airlines are operating in India. Infrastructure modernization, Huge Investment, expanding air fleets and with ever growing economy, Aviation is the hottest sector in terms of Career.
- India is the ninth-largest civil aviation market in the world and presently has a market size of USD 16 billion. The industry is poised to become the third-largest aviation market by 2020 and the largest by 2030.
- UDAN (Ude Desh ka Aam Naagrik) is a regional airport development and "Regional Connectivity Scheme" (RCS) of Government of India, with the objective of "Let the common citizen of the country fly", aimed at making air travel affordable and widespread, to boost inclusive national economic development, job growth and air transport infrastructure development of all regions and states of India.
- UDAN ('UdeDeshka Aam Naagrik') is a first-of-its-kind scheme globally to stimulate regional connectivity through a market-based mechanism.
- 3.5% of the global economy relies on Aviation also 6.3 million livelihoods are supported by air transport.
- Passenger’s growth has grown from 40m to 110m in the last 5 years and is expected to grow up to 150m by 2020.
Areas to be served in Aviation Industry
- Fleet Management
- Ground Handling
- Customer Service
- Crew Scheduling
- Safety and Security
- In- Flight Service
- Slot Allocation
- Medical Tourism