PG Diploma in Aviation Management
- The Indian aviation industry has moved from being a government owned industry to being a privately owned full service airline and low cost carriers.
- Foreign equity up to 100% is allowed by the means of automatic approvals pertaining to establishment of Greenfield Airports and up to 74% to the existing airports.
- The industry directly providing more than 23.5 million jobs per year.
- Passenger growth has grown from 40m to 110m in the last 5 years and is expected to grow up to 150m by 2020.
- Approx. 2.5-5 lacs jobs being created in the Indian Aviation Industry.
- In the present scenario, around 115 domestic airlines & above 60 international airlines are being operating in India.
- Infrastructure modernization, huge investment, expanding air fleet & with ever growing economy AVIATION is the hottest sector in terms of career.
What will you Study?
- In-flight Services and Crises Management
- Airport Ground Handling and Operations
- Aviation Enterprise Management
- Personality Development and English Language
- French Language
- Aviation Communication
- Airline Ground Operations and In-flight
- Aviation Law and Safety, Security
- Travel and Tourism Management
- Hospitality and Public Relations
- Business Communications
- Computer Applications
- Aimed at professional development of the students.
- Provides operational and functional industry knowledge for students who want to get into this lucrative industry.
- Prepares you to use your analytical skills in Aviation Management.
- Develops skills in Computer Applications and Software’s along with hand on Projects and Proposals that cover topics such as strategic Management, Airline Operations, Airport Operations, Aviation Safety and Security and Aviation Law and Insurance.
- Industry Attachments with Project work / Presentations / Industrial Visits / Guest lectures / Seminars / Conferences.
- Unique features of the programme - Personality Development, Foreign Language, First Aid Training, Computer Application.
- Management Trainee with Airlines and Airports
- Asst. Manager at Warehouses of Airports, Airlines and Logistic Companies
- Cargo Supervisors
- Guest Service Manager
- Asst. Manager Logistics
- Asst. Customer Relations Manager
- Asst. Managers in Ticketing firms
Candidates need to fill the application form to appear for online test. The admission process is fairly detailed & followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview conducted by ILAM.
All Graduates with min 50% are eligible to enrol for this program.
Online: 6 Months
Offline: 10 Months