Certification in Logistics and Aviation Management
- The Logistics market in India is rapidly growing due to explosion in organised retail.
- Indian Logistics Industry was estimated to reach a market size of US$125 billion from USS 90 billion in 2010 by 2015. Industry is expected to need 4, 20,000 skilled people.
- As per industry estimates, starting salary ranges from 4 lac to 7 lac p.a. depending upon qualification, experience and performance.
- This course gives you the deep insight of the management aspects of Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- At the end of the programme. Successful candidates will receive certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Management. Students passing out can also upgrade to higher Degree and Diploma programs in Logistics Management
- The programme utilises Net-based delivery with Multimedia presentation sessions, quizzes and assignments. Additionally, demonstration sessions and contact sessions are also conducted to impart high-quality learning followed by written Examination.
- The duration of the course is 3 Months
- Minimum 18 years of age and high school completion or its equivalent Students need competency in or completion of a basic computer operations course.
What will you Study?
- Introduction to Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Supply Chain Management
- Inventory Management
- Information Technology
- Transportation analysis
- Global supply chain
- Operations research
- Warehouse Organisation and Functions
- Supply Chain Management Executive
- Logistics Coordinator
- Operations Executive
- I. T. Executive
- Inventory Controller
- Warehouse Managers
- Store Manager
- Inventory Executive and more
- Case Studies
- Written Tests