ILAM has joined hands with India’s largest and fastest Supply Chain Network, Safexpress.
Safexpress offers a wide range of innovative supply chain services including Express Distribution, 3PL and Consulting. Safexpress is the leader of supply chain industry of India catering different business verticals ranging from Apparel & Lifestyle, E-commerce, Healthcare, Hi-Tech, Publishing to Automotive, Engineering & Electrical Hardware, FMCG & Consumer Electronics and Institutional.
Logistics and supply chain management is perhaps one of the most dynamic industries today. The industry enjoys a huge global outreach and its traces can be seen at every step of the product’s lifecycle; from product manufacturing till product delivery. As ILAM has joined hands with Safexpress, under this collaborativeeffort students will get additional certificate in Logistics & Supply Chain Management.
- The certified programme in E-Logistics and Supply Chain Management will promote SCM & Logistics education among students and also help the students to enhance their skills and knowledge about the Industry.
- This helps to conduct in-depth exploratory research in the domain to provide better inputs. Students will be exposed to all types of training like Functional, Leadership and Soft skills.
- As a student, you can expect to gain immense learning from this program and apply your knowledge to spearhead in both national and global logistics and supply chain markets.
- The course is meant to hone your skills and understanding of the industry on a whole and update you on the latest details and global best practices used by multi-national companies.
- It equips learners with new skills and knowledge in many areas such as Supply Chain Strategy, Supply Chain Integration, Supply Chain cycles, Logistics Operation management, freight and warehouse management and much more.