At ILAM, we believe in balancing both theory and practical training. Industry interface enables students to analyse and understand the changing dynamics of the industry. Periodical Industrial visits are arranged for the students.
Our BBA & MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management students visited Logistics Company, Safexpress Mr. Rahul Kathuria Area Manager addressed students about history and current operations of the company. Mr. Vinod Kumar Operations Manager explained students tracking system and and how trafficking of trucks is monitored on screen alonng with loading & sorting process.
Industrial Visit Series - Juhu Airport - Students visited Kestrel Aviation Charted Chopper flight services.
CII conference attended by Mumbai Corporate Interface Team. The event was exclusively for industry professionals to bridge the gap between industry and academia. The discussions revolved primarily around technological advancements. Below appended were the points of discussion:
- New emerging verticals in logistics/ports
- Lack of job-ready candidates
- Big Data Analytics in the sector
- New ways to empower the employees
- Different untapped opportunities in India
- Dangerous goods handling
Our BBA Aviation Management Students, Bangalore Campus attending 2 days training program at FWSTC Gurugram center
They will get hands-on experience on:
Water Survival | Emergency Exit | Safety & Security Training | Wet Drill
The Baroda Interns Visited The Gujrat flying club as a part of their internship practical training. Captain Sachin Bhatia took the session on the following.
- Walk around inspection of the aircraft.
- How to file a flight plan
- Aircraft control surfaces
- Career Guidance on becoming Commercial Pilot Licence
Industry Visit was organized for our BMS Aviation & Diploma Aviation, Bangalore Campus students, at Bangalore International Airport(BIAL). Students were given insights about airport operations.
- They were given detailed information about
- Kerbside introduction, Terminal walkthrough, Check-in procedures, Airline counters, Self-check-in-Kios
- The medical center, Departure & Immigration process
- Transit Gate Process, Domestic Baggage claim Area(DBCA)
- Swing concept and Airside view