FAQ’s on Data Science
What is Data Science?
Data Science is a multi-disciplinary field that uses scientific methods, processes, algorithms and systems to extract knowledge and insights from structured and unstructured data.
Market size of Data Science Industry?
- Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 29.7% to $40.6 billion by 2023.
- Data Science Industry is the in-demand industry with no sign of slowing & generating huge employment opportunities.
- Now a days, data driven careers in in-demand, business are hiring skilled professionals to cater the demand of the industry.
- India is currently among top 10 big data analytics markets in the world.
Top companies hiring for Data Scientist
What will I become after completing the program?
- Data Scientist
- Quantitative Analyst/Modeller
- Big Data Scientist
- Data Business Analyst
- Business Analyst Manager or Consultant
- Big Data Engineer
- Financial Analyst
- Marketing Analytics Manager
- Database Administrator
- Business Intelligence and Analytics Consultant
- Analytics Associate Metrics
- Analytics Specialist Database Administrator
- Retail Sales Analyst
- Big Data Analyst
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Business Analyst Specialist
Top skills which you will learn?
Statistics Analytics, Technical Skills using Python, Machine Learning, Data Visualization, Big Data Analytics techniques.
Reasons to pursue careers in Data Science.
- Growing Demand
- Evolving Field with huge employment opportunities
- A highly paid career
- Data Science is Versatile
- Industry demanding skilled professionals
- Huge employment opportunities
Tools & technique covered in the course
- Python Coding
- SQL Database
- Apache Spark
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Data Visualization