- The Logistics market in India is rapidly growing due to explosion in organised retail.
- This course gives you the deep insight of the management aspects of Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- The country's logistics industry which is worth around USD 160 billion is likely to touch USD 215 billion in the next two years with the implementation of GST.
- The sector, which currently employs over 16.74 million employees, is slated to employ more than 28.4 million employees by 2022.
- At the end of the programme, the candidates will receive certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Management. Students passing out can also upgrade to higher Degree & Diploma programs in Logistics Management.
- The programme utilises Net-based delivery with Multimedia presentation sessions, quizzes and assignments. Additionally, demonstration sessions and contact sessions are also conducted to impart high-quality learning followed by written examination.
What will you Study?
- Introduction to Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Supply Chain Management
- Inventory Management
- Information Technology
- Transportation analysis
- Global supply chain
- Operations research
- Warehouse Organisation and Functions
- Supply Chain Management Executive
- Logistics Coordinator
- Operations Executive
- I. T. Executive
- Inventory Controller
- Warehouse Managers
- Store Manager
- Inventory Executive and more
- Case Studies
- Written Tests
Candidates need to fill the application form to appear for online test. The admission process is fairly detailed & followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview conducted by ILAM.
Graduates in any Steam can apply.
- 3 Months