B.Tech (CSE)- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
What is B.Tech AI & Machine Learning:
This 4 year undergraduate course of Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in AI & Machine Learning is designed to make the professional technically sound in advanced learning systems that are based on algorithm of Artificial Intelligence. This programme develop the skills of creating fastest working apps or solutions integrated with analytical information ensuring 100% accuracy in the output.
School of Technology & Engineering
ILAM providing full time UGC recognised programme having Campus at Greater Noida & Gurgaon
Scope of Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence market is expected to grow from USD 21.46 Billion in 2018 to USD 190.61 Billion by 2025.Machine Learning (ML), globally recognized as a key driver of digital transformation, will be responsible for cumulative investments of $58 billion by the end of 2021.Neural networks market will be worth over $23 billion in 2024.
- It is not needed to be mentioned that AI has now penetrated in all the horizons of service sector. There is rarely any field which is untouched by Artificial Intelligence hence generating lakhs of vacancies for skilled professionals by 2020.
About Artificial Intelligence
- The global artificial intelligence market size is expected to reach $169,411.8 million in 2025.
- AI is associated to human intelligence with similar characteristics such as language understanding, reasoning, learning, problem solving, and others.
- The AI market is segmented by technology, industry vertical, and geography.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) as a field with truly game changing potential for India and the world at large.
- Artificial Intelligence market is expected to grow from USD 21.46 Billion in 2018 to USD 190.61 billion by 2025.
- Major drivers for the market are growing big data, increasing adoption of cloud-based applications and services, and increasing demand for intelligent virtual assistants.
- Artificial intelligence market for services to grow at highest CAGR during forecast period.
- Machine Learning (ML), globally recognized as a key driver of digital transformation, will be responsible for cumulative investments of $58 billion by the end of 2021.
- Artificial intelligence (AI) refers to the deployment of machines to enable them to perform tasks with intelligence similar to humans.
- Today, every organization is investing heavily in Artificial Intelligence and Big Data and believe that these technologies will help them with their digital transformation.
Areas where Artificial Intelligence will make a lot of difference
What will be taught?
- Electrical Technology
- Applied Physics - I
- Probability and Statistics
- Getting Started with Raspberry Pi
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Python Basics
- Design/Creativity Multimedia Application Lab
- Decision Making Under Uncertainty
- Applied Mathematics
- Getting Started with Arduino
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- Environmental Studies
- Application based Programming in Python
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Foundations of Computer Science
- Computer Based Numerical and Statistical Techniques
- Introduction to Databases and Warehouse
- Foundations of Data Science
- Digital Electronics
- Applied Machine Learning
- Sensing and Data Mining for Smart Structures and Systems
- Data Acquisition
- Database Management Systems
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Computer Vision Basics
- Design Thinking & Artificial Intelligence – Future of Innovation
- Deep Learning Foundation
- Digital Communication
- Introduction to Natural Language Processing
- Web Technologies
- Cognitive Analytics
- Compiler Design
- Pattern and Anomaly Detection
- Cryptography and Network Security
- Operating Systems
- Mobile Application Development for Entrepreneurs
- Communication WKSP 3.0
- Human Computer Interaction
- Reinforcement Learning
- Micro Processor & Embedded Systems
- Application of AI & Machine Learning in Industries
- Robotics and Intelligent Systems
- Seminar/Minor Project/Workshop
- Capstone Project Work Phase I (Based on AI & Machine Learning)
- Universal Human Value & Ethics
- Current Applications of AI
- Digital Image Processing
- Operating Systems
- Cyber Law and Ethics
- Capstone Project Work Phase II (Based on AI & Machine Learning)
- Student centric learning approach
- Industry attachments: Seminars / Conferences / Workshops / Industry Visits / Guest Lectures
- Lectures by Industry Experts & academia
- Acquire ability to design intelligent solutions in variety of domains & business applications
- Gain Hands on experience with machine learning components, intelligent reasoning &various other AI tools & technologies.
This course provides the following jobs-
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Big Data & AI Architect
- Big Data Scientist
- Artificial Intelligence Engineer
- Research Engineer - Artificial Intelligence
- Data and AI Consultant
- Robotics Professional
- Software Engineer
- IoT Architect
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Machine Learning Architect
Trained professionals are needed by technologically driven companies across the platforms:
- FMGC Companies as they are producing smart machines
- All e-commerce companies like Snapdeal/ Flipkart
Fill online application form & appear for entrance exam
Matriculation with-60% marks Sr. Secondary (10+2) in PCM