PG Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management
Why PG Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management?
- The global logistics industry is valued at US$ 8.1 trillion & will grow to US$ 15.5 trillion by 2023.
- The U.S., which contributes to over 25% of the global industry value, spends close to 9% of its GDP on logistic services.
- The sector currently employs over 40 million people in the world.
- Indian logistics market to double by 2020.
- Indian Logistics industry would need 28.4 million skilled people in the “Senior Resource Category” in warehouse management by 2022
- Technological change in the logistics industry demands a trained workforce in all areas of the sector.
- Indian logistics industry is at an inflection point and will reach a market size of over $125 billion in coming years.
- UGC recognized programme with a campus spread over 52 acres equipped with modern amenities.
- Get trained by pool of expert leaders from Logistics Industry.
- ILAM has more than 16,000+ alumni network.
- Average salary starting from 4.0 lac to 7.0 lac p.a.
- Logistics industry is having 2,50,000 job opportunities
- India’s dedicated and specialized Institution in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
What will you Study?
- Logistics and Supply Chain management
- E Commerce and applications of ICT in SCM
- Retailing Management
- Distribution Management and Logistics
- Customer Relationship Management
- Financial Management
- Warehouse Management and Inventory Control
- Transportation Management
- Organizational Behaviour
- Service Operations Management
- Management of Information System
- Ashok Leyland
- DB SCHENKER
Candidates need to fill the application form to appear for online test. The admission process is fairly detailed & followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview conducted by ILAM.
All Graduates with min 50%