PG Diploma in Aviation Management
About Aviation Industry
- The Indian aviation industry has moved from being a government owned industry to being a privately owned full service airline and low cost carriers.
- Foreign equity up to 100% is allowed by the means of automatic approvals pertaining to establishment of Greenfield Airports and up to 74% to the existing airports.
- The travel and tourism industry contributed a total of 124.8 billion U.S. dollars to GDP in India in 2015 – this accounted for approximately six percent of India’s total GDP.
- The industry directly providing more than 23.5 million jobs per year.
- Passenger growth has grown from 40m to 110m in the last 5 years and is expected to grow up to 150m by 2020.
- Approx. 2.5-5 lacs jobs being created in the Indian Aviation Industry.
- In the present scenario, around 115 domestic airlines & above 60 international airlines are being operating in India.
- Infrastructure modernization, huge investment, expanding air fleet & with ever growing economy AVIATION is the hottest sector in term of career.
What will you Study?
- In-flight Services and Crises Management
- Airport Ground Handling and Operations
- Aviation Enterprise Management
- Personality Development and English Language
- French Language
- Aviation Communication
- Airline Ground Operations and In-flight
- Aviation Law and Safety, Security
- Travel and Tourism Management
- Hospitality and Public Relations
- Business Communications
- Computer Applications
- Aimed at professional development
- Provides operational and functional industry knowledge for fresher's who want to get into this lucrative industry
- The duration of the course is 10 Months
- Prepares you to use your analytical skills in Aviation Management
- Develops skills in Computer Applications and Software’s along with hand on Projects and Proposals that cover topics such as strategic Management, Airline Operations, Airport Operations, Aviation Safety and Security and Aviation Law and Insurance
- Value addition workshops in problem solving and consulting, report writing, group work and presentations.
- Management Trainee with Airlines and Airports
- Asst. Manager at Warehouses of Airports, Airlines and Logistic Companies
- Cargo Supervisors
- Guest Service Manager
- Asst. Manager Logistics
- Asst. Customer Relations Manager
- Asst. Managers in Ticketing firms
Duration - The Duration of the course is 10 Months
Eligibility – All Graduates with min 50%