ILAM - FSTC University
ILAM in collaboration with a leading Pilot training Institute FSTC (Flight Simulator Technique Centre) is providing pilot licence training to aviation aspirants at DGCA approved training facility equipped with modern aircrafts & simulators.
Our CPL course is a professional pilot training which qualifies you to secure a job in airline/general aviation. This is a comprehensive course offering Ground Studies, Single Engine training along with Flight and Simulator training.
Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL)with a duration of 12 Months
Highly equipped training facility includes following aircrafts for specialized training standards:
- Single Engine: 185 Hrs. on Single Engine CESSNA- 152/172 (Glass Cockpit G-1000) aircraft.
- Multi Engine: 15 Hrs. on Multi Engine Piper Seneca.
- Flight Simulator: 20 Hrs. on Flight Simulator with 120-degree field of view and real time display of terrain and airports.
- Ground Studies: 500 Hours.
- DGCA Examination: SPL (Oral) + PPL (written) + CPL (written).