FAQ’s on ILAM
Does ILAM provide Hostel Facility?
Yes, ILAM assists in getting separate hostel facilities for boys and girls.
Does ILAM provide assistance in getting the loan facility?
ILAM assists in providing loan assistance to all the registered students. Loans are provided at the sole discretion of the bank, subject to the students providing the relevant documents as per the requirement of the bank.
What is the eligibility Criteria?
- A candidate will be eligible for admission to the BBA & MBA programs, if he/she fulfils the following conditions:
- Eligibility for the BBA Programs: Candidate must have cleared 12th standard from a recognized board.
- Eligibility for the MBA Programs: Graduation preferably in engineering, Science, Stats and economics from a Recognized University.
- Entrance exams are conducted to judge the knowledge of the candidate in disciples like Quantitative ability, Communication, Logical Reasoning, General Knowledge, General English, aptitude and attitude to solve basic problems at work place.
- The admissions committee will review each application on an individual basis, looking for inclination and aptitude towards fulfilling industry specific standards. On clearing the entrance exams students will have to go through an interview and a group discussion.
Does ILAM accepts the CAT & Mat Scores?
Yes, ILAM accepts the score of the CAT, MAT, XAT & GMAT test.
Which documents do I need to submit for registration?
- XII Class original mark sheet and self-attested Photocopy
- XII Class original / provisional certificate and self-attested Photocopy
- X class certificate and self-attested Photocopy for D.O.B
- Migration Certificate
- College Mark sheet (if applying for Masters programme)
- Two photographs
Does ILAM have any Tie – up with the Logistics bodies in India and Abroad?
ILAM is a lifetime member with Society of Operations Management (SOM) and Asian Council of Logistics Management (ACLM). These are one of the largest institutional bodies in Asia. Society of operations management is mainly run by IIM alumni.
Does ILAM help in the getting the internship in the industry?
ILAM helps in getting the students internships in various industries like Aviation, Logistics, retail, FMCG, Pharma and many other industries. Students have the chance to earn during their internship (depending on the calibre of the candidate).
What kind of practical exposures do the students undergo?
There is a 6 months Compulsory Industrial training/ Internship programme for all the students of the Masters programme after their third semester. There is also one full semester for Industrial Practical Training. Within the semesters, the students are taken on short Industrial visits.
What is the kind of faculty available at ILAM?
The faculty is being headed by our Chairman, Dr. Hari Gautam (Ex-UGC Chairman – India). All the faculty members are well qualified with experience from the industry & the academia. You can go to the Faculty link for the complete details of our faculty.
Is there any financial help available for deserving candidates?
There is generous financial help available for the academically brilliant, rank holders and needy students in the form of tuition fee and hostel fee waiver apart from Scholarships.
How flexible and comprehensive is the curriculum?
ILAM curriculum is developed in consultation with relevant industry experts with a core objective to develop students with the specialized skills and prepare them for employment in their chosen field, be it Logistics or Aviation.
Where will the lectures take place?
Classes will be held in Delhi, Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai, Jaipur, Ahmedabad & Dehradun. ILAM offers full-time residential programs.
How can I apply?
The candidates need to fill the application form. On selection the candidates need to go through a written test followed by an interview and group discussion. The forms are available at any of our campuses or can even be downloaded from the website – www.ilamindia.in
Are all the degrees awarded by ILAM approved by a government recognized university?
All the degrees at ILAM are awarded in collaboration with A UGC Recognized University under section 3 of the act, 1956.
How do I contact for more information about the programs?
The Interested students can come for inquiry at any of our centres in Delhi, Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai, Jaipur, Ahmedabad & Dehradun.
What is the age bracket for joining these courses?
The age requirement in the BBA & MBA programs ranges anywhere between 17-28 years of age.
Does ILAM have a placement cell?
Yes, ILAM regularly attracts top Indian and multinational companies’ especially in the field of Logistics, Aviation, Retail, and Travel Tourism also has a record of almost 100% placement.
Is the number of seats in the BBA & MBA program limited?
Yes, there are limited seats in both BBA & MBA programs. The admission is subject to clearing the entrance exams.
What is DRES?
ILAM is a part of DRES, a non-profit organization. Over the years it has moved from strength to strength to emerge as one of the premier education, research and service providers with path breaking programs, which were the first of their kind in the country.
What is the expected salary after completion of course?
3.5 lac to 7 lacs p.a after completion of the BBA program.
4 lac lacs to 8 lac lacs p.a after completion of the MBA program.