Diploma in Aviation, Travel & Tourism Management
- Over the next twenty years, the passenger traffic is expected to grow by 2.5 times and create a rippling effect on employment opportunities.
- The aviation job market is likely to give employment to 99.1 million professionals by the end of 2034 and the industry shall probably contribute 5.9 trillion to the global GDP.
- The Indian civil aviation industry, which grew at a remarkable rate of 22% in FY17, is all set to become the third largest in the world by 2020.
- Launch of UDAN (Ude Desh Ka Aam Nagrik) Policy which is aimed at improving rural air network through restoration of 31 underserved airports across different locations in the country. This move shall add 128 new routes for air travel.
- Aviation and Travel & Tourism sector is growing at a good pace in India. The field of travel and tourism primarily deals with taking care of tourists, travel management, tour management etc. It offers diverse jobopportunities to the aspirants.
Why Diploma in Aviation?
- Be a part of the billion dollar industry and earn 6 figure salary packages with Diploma in Aviation.
- Industry Attachment: Project Work; Preparation & Presentation, Guest Lectures and Industry Visits, Seminars.
- Starting salary of INR - 3.0 Lac - INR -6.0 Lac p.a.
- 100% Placement assistance in Aviation/Travel & Tourism/Airports.
- Glamorous job with a chance to see the world and stay at the most expensive hotels.
- Aviation industry has grown by 25% year on year with more than 2.5 - 5 Lac job opportunities in the Indian Aviation industry and is poised to become the third largest in the world by 2020.
- Unique feature of the programme are Personality Development, Foreign Language, First Aid Training, Computer Application.
- Medical benefits for you with free Air tickets for self & family.
- Our Job oriented courses are designed to provide aspirants with the knowledge & practical skills needed to work in travel & tourism industry.
- In this course you will learn the fundamental aspects of aviation such as Overview of Civil Aviation, Principals of Management, Airport Terminal Operations, Aviation Security, Business Communication, Airport Operations, In- Flight Service Management, Cabin Crew & Ground Staff Handling etc.
- Prepares you to use your analytical skills in Aviation Management, Travel Management & Tourism Management.
- ILAM, pioneer in running Aviation Management programme is offering an opportunity to 12th pass candidates and graduates to make their career with leading airlines and hotel chains by enrolling into different courses like Diploma in Aviation Management, Travel & Tourism Management.
- This programme provides hands on training at our DGCA approved training facility that makes you a preferred candidate by your future employer.
- Ditching/ Wet Drill
- Water Survival/ Raft Boarding
- Galileo Software Training
- Emergency exit
- Ramp Safety Training
- Smoke and Live Fire Training
- Additional Language
- First Aid Training
- Aircraft Ground Handling and Safety Training
- British Airways
- Royal Jordanian
- Jet Airways
- Spice Jet
- GMR DIAL
- Air Traffic Managers
- Aviation Planners
- Resource Manager
- Purchase Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Senior Staff Analyst
- Operation Analyst
- Flight Dispatcher
- Station Attendant
- Airlines Station Agent
- Airline Flight Instructor
- Senior Aviation Consultant
Positions in Airlines
- Cargo Supervisors
- Management Trainee
- Flight Dispatcher
- Station Attendant
- Information Representative
- Crew Schedule Coordinator
- Airline Station Agent
- Airport Operation Supervisor
- Cabin Crew
- Ground Staff
- Travel Consultant
Area to be served in Aviation Industry
- Fleet Management
- Ground Handling
- Customer Service
- Crew Scheduling
- Safety and Security
- In- Flight Service
- Slot Allocation
- Medical Tourism
Candidate needs to fill online application to appear for online test followed by an interview.
All intermediate with min 50%