Diploma in Logistics and Aviation Management
- This course gives you the deep insight of the management aspects of Logistics like Warehouse & Inventory Management, Principles & Practices of Management, Business Communication, Human Resource Management, Logistics & Supply Chain Management, E-Commerce, Application of ICT in Supply Chain Management, etc.
- The multibillion dollar Logistics industry at present employs over 16.74 million employees and it is expected to employ more than 28.4 million employees by 2022.
- Therefore, this sector will have one of the utmost incremental human resource requirement of around 11.7 million by 2022.
Why Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- There is a huge demand of expert professionals in the logistics and supply chain management, where you can make a good career.
- The initiatives Government of India is taking to encourage the manufacturing sector and exports are expected to upsurge the demand for logistics functions.
- The thriving e-commerce market (like Amazon, EBay, Flip kart and many others) in India is bringing in new opportunities for logistics & supply chain professionals.
- The anticipated implementation of countrywide uniform GST is likely to change the distribution structure of many industries, as it eradicates the requirement for dedicated warehouses for each individual administrative region.
- Be a part of the fast growing industry and earn 6 figure salary packages!
- Industry Attachment: Project Work; Preparation & Presentation, Guest lectures
- Industrial Visits: Practical course enabling you to blend theory with practical and apply classroom teaching!
- Get exposure from industry experts.
- Starting salary of INR - 3.0 Lacs - INR -6.0 Lacs p.a.
- 100% Placements in leading Logistics, freight and retail brands and take advantage of supply and demand gap.
- Specialised jobs with excellent skills makes you most employable all across the globe.
Job Opportunities with
- Flip kart
- Snap deal
- Big Bazaar
- Reliance Retail Stores
- First Flight
- Agarwal Packers and Movers
- Ashok Leyland
- Atlas Logistics
- Customer Service Manager
- Process Associate
- Logistics Engineer
- Vendor Managed Inventory Controller
- Warehouse Operations Manager
- Systems Support Manager
Duration – The duration of the course is 6 Months
Eligibility – All intermediate with min 50%