Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- In this course you will learn fundamentals of Logistics Industry like Warehouse, Inventory Management, Principles & Practices of Management, Business Communication, Human Resource Management, Logistics & Supply Chain Management, E-Commerce, Application of ICT in Supply Chain Management, etc.
- Industry Attachments: Project Work / Preparation & Presentation / Integrated Experience- Internship / Training in the Industry for 3-4 months.
- This programme provides a blend of practical and classroom teaching which makes you a preferred candidate by your future employer.
- With the field of logistics and supply chain management gaining significance, there is an immense scope and a lot of career opportunities for the aspirants who are willing to opt for the careers in the supply chain industry.
Why Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management?
- India over the past decade has experienced an unparalleled boom in the logistics sector.
- The logistics industry is expected to swell to USD 307 billion by 2020. This will create terrific job opportunities for new entrants in the industry.
- The initiatives Government of India is taking to encourage the manufacturing sector and exports are expected to upsurge the demand for logistics functions.
- The thriving e-commerce market (like Amazon, EBay, Flip kart and many others) in India is bringing in new opportunities for logistics & supply chain professionals.
- The Diploma in logistics & supply chain management is a single course which covers the latest concepts of logistics management and supply chain management. The curriculum is designed in such a way that it provides Industry Specific Knowledge & Skills Dissemination.
- If you wish to have a strong career prospect with Logistics & Supply chain industry, pursue diploma programme in logistics & supply chain management offered at ILAM, India’s award-winning institution is the one you can rely on for attaining education with a blend of practical and classroom teaching.
- Be a part of the fast growing industry and earn 6 figure salary packages!
- Industry Attachment: Project Work; Preparation & Presentation, Guest lectures, Seminars & Conferences.
- Industrial Visits: Practical course enables you to blend theory with practical and apply classroom teaching!
- Get exposure from industry experts.
- Starting salary of INR - 3.0 Lacs - INR -6.0 Lacs p.a.
- 100% Placements Assurance in leading Logistics, freight and retail brands.
- ILAM is a pioneer Institute in India offering specialised programs in Logistics & Supply Chain Management.
- ILAM has strong industrial tie ups with the major players in the field of Logistics.
- Students can shape their careers with specialized Diploma programme in the most promising industries of this decade.
Job Opportunities with
- Flip kart
- Snap deal
- Big Bazaar
- Reliance Retail Stores
- First Flight
- Agarwal Packers and Movers
- Ashok Leyland
- Atlas Logistics
- Customer Service Manager
- Process Associate
- Logistics Engineer
- Vendor Managed Inventory Controller
- Warehouse Operations Manager
- Systems Support Manager
What would you Study?
- Module I: Fundamentals of logistics and supply chain management
- Module II: Transportation Management
- Module III: Warehousing and inventory Management
- Module IV: International Business and EXIM procedures
- Module V: Freight Forwarding and Shipping business
- Module VI: Business Communication and Soft skill
Candidates need to fill the application form to appear for online test. The admission process is fairly detailed & followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview conducted by ILAM.
All Graduates with min 50% are eligible to enrol for this program.
Online: 6 Months
Offline: 6 Months