B.Voc in Aviation Management
The B.Voc. programmes offered is mapped with job role descriptions as per National Skills Qualification Framework (NSQF).
- The Indian aviation industry has moved from being a government-owned industry to being a privately owned full-service airline and low-cost carriers.
- The industry directly providing more than 23.5 million jobs per year.
- Passenger growth has grown from 40m to 110m in the last 5 years and is expected to grow up to 150m by 2020.
- Approx 2.5-5 lacs jobs being created in the Indian Aviation Industry.
- In the present scenario, around 115 domestic airlines & above 60 international airlines are being operated in India
- Infrastructure modernization, huge investment, expanding air fleet & with ever-growing economy AVIATION is the hottest sector in terms of career.
- As the designed curriculum is industry and work-integrated, the skills & knowledge gained during the course duration is valued at every level when applying for a job.
All Science stream 10+2 candidates
The admission process is fairly detailed & followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview conducted by ILAM.