BBA Marketing & Automobile Management
What is Automobile Management?
Automobile Management is the study of managing automobile dealership at different levels. BBA in Automobile Management is a unique professional course designed for aspiring students who want to either take up a role in dealership or have aspirations to partner with various automobile makers. The programme is to prepare the future managers in automobile industry.
- Indian Automobile industry is one of the biggest industries in the world.
- It is to be noted that Indian production across all the line of automobile products has increased by 5.41 % in year 2017. Companies like JSW Energy, TATA Motors, Tesla Inc., Kia Motors, BMW, Hero Motor Corp, Ford Motor Corp etc. have planned an expansion in their Indian manufacturing product line.
- The Indian automotive aftermarket is estimated to grow at around 10-15 per cent to reach US$ 16.5 billion by 2021 creating 65 million additional jobs opportunities in near future.
- Year 2017 has witnessed a growth of 16.26% increase in export. It is noted that Indian production across all the line of automobile products has increased by 5.41 % in 2017.
- Several initiatives by the Government of India and the major automobile players in the Indian market are expected to make India a leader in the 2W and Four Wheeler (4W) market in the world by 2020.
- Indian automobile industry is one of the biggest industries in the world. Year 2017 had witnessed a growth of 16.26% increase in export.
Curriculum designed is industry oriented mixed with hands on practical training via industry visits & guest lectures from industry preparing students for careers of tomorrow.
- Classroom teaching by eminent faculty involving lectures, power point presentations and hand-outs.
- Workshops are conducted for students to emphasize on problem-solving through interaction and exchange of information.
- Stimulated situations and role-plays to give students an insight understanding of various activities involved in Automobile Industry.
- Students have access to University computers and Internet facilities, enabling them in data searches and computer-aided decision making.
- Students have access to the well-stocked library with latest books, periodicals, newspapers, journals, prints and records are available for reading and references.
- Case studies are given to acquaint the students of day to day automobile situations and are asked to draw inferences and make suggestions.
- Organizing Industrial Visits / Seminars/ Conferences / Guest Lectures for students and faculty to various industries as recommended by the departments.
- 6 months compulsory internship program for all the students of the master’s program.
What would you become?
- Sales Manager
- Area manager
- Finance Advisor
- Showroom Manager
- Operations manager
- Purchase manager
- Quality manager
- Delivery Manager
- Marketing Head
- Corporate Communications Manager
- Tata Motors Ltd
- Tata Motors Ltd
- Hero MotoCorp Ltd
- Ashok Leyland Ltd
- TVS Motor Company Ltd
- Eicher Motors Ltd.
- JSW Energy
- Tesla Inc.
- Kia Motors
- Ford Motor Corp
Areas to be served
- Human Resource
- Product Management
- Sales & Purchase
- Showroom Management
- Corporate Communications
What would you Study?
- English – I
- Spoken English
- Management Concepts
- Accounting - I
- Mathematics for Managers
- Basics of Automobile
- Mind Management and Human Values
- English – II
- Advance Spoken English
- Organisational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
- Accounting- II
- Marketing Management
- Business Law
- Auto Marketing
- Quantitative Techniques & Analysis
- Financial Management
- Managerial Economics
- Business Application Ms-Excel
- Communicative English
- Customer Relationship Management
- Transport Management
- Research Methodology
- Service Marketing
- Franchise & Brand Management
- Foreign Language German
- Environmental Studies
- Business Outsourcing
- Management Accounting
- Sales Management
- Customer Service Process
- Cross Cultural Studies
- Rural Marketing
- Used Car Business
- Minor Project: As Per Approved Topic
- Dealership Infrastructure & Part Management
- Consumer Psychology
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Elements of Aesthetics Design of Devices
- Soft Skills and Personality Development Training
- Major Project as Per Approved Topic
Candidates need to fill the application form to appear for online test. The admission process is fairly detailed & followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview conducted by ILAM.
12th pass candidates with Commerce/ Arts/ Science with min 50% of marks.