BBA Finance & Preparation in Charted Accountancy
What is BBA Finance?
Finance is the most crucial & integral part of any economy & business. Without the proper & functional management, any business cannot even survive. No business or economies can standalone without Finance Management. Systematic study that contributes in Merges & Acquisition; Finances & Accounts; Corporate risk & Investments Strategies counts as a most important part of MBA Finance. Asset management is the fastest growing sector in India & can never be affected by recession.
Why BBA Finance?
As the industry is never stopping industry that is growing every yea thus, experiencing huge shortage of skilled professional. ILAM’s BBA Finance is designed in conjugation with core theory & hands-on learning.
This programme comes along with the preparation of Charted Accountancy which simply opens the door of opportunities and is ideal for students who want to pursue CA course in future, thus, saving time & money to them.
Competitive Preparation/ Coaching Preparation classes will be conducted after 1st semester.
Indian Finance industry is worth US$ 299.04 Billion which is comprises of Mergers & Acquisitions; Private Equity; Mutual Funds& Asset Management. As per the recent findings of Templeton Emerging Markets Group, Nifty, the Indian financial market's benchmark index, will grow double from its current level within next three to four years.
What will be taught?
Introduction to Management, Corporate Finance, Bankruptcy, Business Economics, Statistics, Strategy & Marketing, Banking, Investment Banking, Market Research, Stock Market Analysis. CA course structure will be delivered separately after regular classes.
Curriculum designed is industry oriented mixed with hands on practical training via industry visits & guest lectures from industry preparing students for careers of tomorrow.
- Classroom teaching by eminent faculty involving lectures, power point presentations and hand-outs.
- Stimulated situations and role-plays to give students an insight into understanding of responsibilities of various professionals involved in Logistics and Aviation Industry.
- Workshops are conducted for students to emphasize on problem-solving through interaction and exchange of information.
- Students have access to Institute's computers and Internet facilities, enabling them in data searches and computer-aided decision making.
- Students have access to the well-stocked library with latest books, periodicals, newspapers, journals, prints and records are available for reading and references.
- Case studies are given to acquaint the students of day to day automobile situations and are asked to draw inferences and make suggestions.
- Organizing industrial visits for students and faculty to various industries as recommended by the departments.
- 6 months compulsory internship program for all the students of the master’s program.
Admission Procedure : Candidate needs to fill online application to be appeared for online test followed by telephonic interview.
Eligibility : 12th pass in commerce with Maths stream with min 55% of marks.
Areas to be served : Corporate Finance, Asset Management, Credit Risk Management, Corporate Banking, Hedge Fund Management, Treasury, Insurance etc.
What would you become?
Commercial or Investment Bankers, Insurance Managers, Sales Manager, Finance Advisor, Financial Analyst, Financial Controller etc. Candidates will have the option to pursue Charted Accountancy as career.
All leading Banks, like Yes Banks, HDFC, Kotak, Mahindra, ICICI, Axis bank; Finance Consultancies etc.