About Logistics & Aviation
- Logistics is the art and science of managing and controlling the flow of goods, energy, information and other resources from the source of production to the marketplace.
- A typical supply chain for a product involves input from the supplier, producer, distribution centre, retailer & consumer, whilst transport is the link between all stages - Transportation firms, Third party logistics firms, Manufacturing firms, Merchandizing firms, Consulting firms, Service institutions and other organizations.
- The domestic logistics industry, which is estimated to generate business worth $110 billion in the next two years, would need 4, 20,000 skilled manpower by 2015.
Areas to be served in Logistics
- Inventory control
- Customer services
- Strategic planning
- The travel and tourism industry contributed a total of 124.8 billion U.S. dollars to GDP in India in 2015- this accounted for approximately six percent of India’s total GDP.
- Passenger’s growth has grown from 40m to 110m in the last 5 years and is expected to grow up to 150m by 2020.
- The Industry is providing 28.4 million jobs per year.
- In the present scenario around 115 domestic airlines and above 60 international airlines are operating in India.
- Infrastructure modernization, Huge Investment, expanding air fleets and with ever growing economy, Aviation is the hottest sector in terms of Career.
- The Aviation industry in India encompasses a wide range of services related to air transport such as passenger and cargo airlines, unscheduled service operators.
- Infrastructure modernization, huge investment, expanding air fleet & with ever growing economy AVIATION is the hottest sector in term of career.
Arrears to be served in Aviation
- Fleet Management
- Ground Handling
- Customer Service
- Crew Scheduling
- Safety and Security
- In- Flight Service
- Slot Allocation
- Medical Tourism