Students at ILAM get the benefit of insights, experience and knowledge from a team of experts who have contributed substantial content and knowledge to our courses, to provide learners with access to leading-edge and best practices in Logistics & Aviation operations and strategy.
ILAM, in its objective to enhance the competitiveness of the Indian industry and all key sectors of the economy, has initiated courses in skill development and knowledge enhancement for Logistics & Aviation professionals in India. As a part of this endeavour,
- ILAM has been offering MBA programs in Logistics & Aviation Management as full time residential programs.
- ILAM is pioneer in India.
- ILAM is a part of DRES, a non-profit organization. Over the years, it has moved from strength to emerge as one of the premier education, research and service providers.
- ILAM offers, a most comprehensive Logistics & Aviation Management courses library.
- Complete coverage of all Logistics & Aviation functions, including procurement, planning, inventory management, logistics, manufacturing, scheduling, customer service & a lot more.
- A competency-based approach to learn, which intends to fill the knowledge & skill gaps in a wide range of Logistics & Aviation roles.
- Course content has been prepared by leading experts in consulting, Logistics & Aviation business and academia.
- Offering Internship programs that provides students with hands on experience with some of the best companies in the Logistics & Aviation Industry.
- ILAM has 16,000+ students alumni network working across the globe including 2,500 industry partners.
- Average starting salary of ILAMian’s is INR 3.0 lac - INR 6 lac annually.
- ILAM is the winner of 18th and 19th Dewang Mehta awards for 2 consecutive years for the category of “ Best teaching practices in Logistics and Aviation” and Best Institute Award from Star TV.